Saturday 10 December 2011

family tradition

I always wondered who on earth read those flyers that came in the mail every week..... until I met Ryan.

For several years now, Ryan and I have fallen into somewhat of a family tradition with the flyers.  After our weekend morning breakfast of pancakes or french toast and coffee, we laze about the living room and peruse the flyers with smiles on our faces.... making note of all the things we "need" or "want".

It turns out that Ruby is definitely part of this family!  She's joining in the fun and making lists too!

Here are some shots from just a few minutes ago:

She really enjoyed the Zellers flyer....  

I think she has her eyes on Kungfu Panda...  

I wonder what Dada wants?

There were other fun times this past week.  Here are the highlights:

Reading a magazine.

Crochet outfit that Grandma made.
She wears the vest often, but the leg warms never make it past 5 minutes.  

Tickle time with Nana.  

No comments:

Post a Comment