Tuesday 10 January 2012

and then came climbing

OK... so now we are into climbing.  This is Ruby's latest discovery (and obsession).  It's nice to see her exploring her boundaries but I'm also worried that she's going to come tumbling down.

Yesterday, she started climbing up onto the chairs....... and she hasn't stopped since!  This is actual footage of her first few attempts.  (if you look real carefully, you may just catch a glimpse into the 'whining' I have mentioned lately).




Later today, I was in the kitchen making supper and heard Ruby having a conversation with herself.  This is what I found in the living room:  climbing on the coffee table having the time of her life!

This is fun!  Why hasn't anyone shown me the coffee table before?


We got a special delivery today from Ruby's Grandparents, Papa and Nan Lynn.  An amazing new sleigh (built for two!!) and just the right size for climbing!!!


Oh boy.  Here we go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment