Monday 30 January 2012

sleeping - around - baskets

Catching up on some reading.
Yup.  That's my girl.  The poster child for healthy sleep habits - NOT!!
Actually, it took a long time, (13 months to be exact), but I can finally say that we've conquered sleep.
I just hope she keeps it up when the new baby comes.  Now that she's finished that book, I think she's got a solid foundation to work with.  (ha, ha).

I'm preparing myself for the arrival of baby #2 by re-reading that book and taking plenty of naps.  I nap almost every day when Ruby does.  Noon is the perfect time for a siesta.  The people of Spain and other participating countries are definitely onto something with that one.  I guess we're missing the warm weather and hammock.... but nonetheless, we should all nap more.  It'd make for a happier, healthier, more pleasant society, I'm sure of it!  (ignore everything you know about the crime in Mexico - that has nothing to do with siesta.  there are just some bad apples out there.  plain and simple).  

So... what else have we been up to?  Going around and around is one thing.


And.... climbing into every basket in the house.


That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment